Grinding Gauge (Hegman Gauge / Nipri Gauge / Fineness of Grinding Gauge) is suitable for Determination of the fineness of grind of pigments in liquid paints, inks and related products using a suitable gauge. It is a simple and convenient method of monitoring the progress of the dispersion stage of manufacture and for a QC check on the finished product.
The precision gauge are manufactured from hardened stainless steel and has ground channels giving scales of microns / Hegman / Nipri scale. Supplied complete with scraper blade.
In operation the paint / ink samples are placed into the top end of the gauge and then drawn down using the scraper blade. The measurement of either microns / hegman / Nipri can be made where the coarse particles have been screened out.
can be used in accordance with following standards ISO 1524, BS3900: C6, DIN 53-203, ASTM D1210, ASTM D1316, ASTM D333.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Temperature Range||10 to 40 DegC (ATC)|
|Battery Type/Life||Approx. 11,000 measurements (Using new alkaline batteries)|
|Measurement Time||3 seconds (approximately)|
|Measuring Range||Urea 0.0 to 55.0% (w/w)|
|Minimum Sample Volume||0.3ml|
|Power Supply||AAA alkaline battery x 2|
Simple calibration with tap water
Convenient storage case
Equipped with a strap holder option
Extremely water resistant (IP65)
External Light Interference (ELI)
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
Ergonomically designed for simple one-handed operation
PAL-Urea Pocket Refractometer quickly and accurately measures the urea concentration in emissions-reducing diesel exhaust fluid additives.
|Measuring Range||0 - 400000 Lux|
* 5 ranges :
* Large LCD display with bargraph and 40.00/400.0/4,000/40,000/400,000 Lux, indicator.
wide measuring range.
* Water resistance front panel
* High resolution :
* Use the rubber key for the function select. 0.01 Lux to 100 Lux, 0.001 Fc to 10 Fc
* LSI circuit provides high reliability and
* Selection of lighting type (Tungsten, durability. Fluorescent, Sodium or Mercury).
* Zero adjusting button.
* Sensor used the exclusive photo diode &
* Data hold to freeze the desired reading. color correction filter, spectrum meet C.I.E.
* Peak hold measurement. photopic.
* Memory function to display the max. & min.
* Sensor cosine correction factor meet display value with Recall. standard. * Auto power auto off or manual power off.
* Separate Light Sensor allows user to
* Compact size and excellent operation. measure the light at an optimum position.
* Built-in low battery indicator.
* Lux & Foot-candle unit selection.
* RS-232 computer serial data output.
|Parameter Measures||SpO2 + Pulse Rate|
|Max Material Amount||Platinum|
|Max Temperature||1000-1500 degree Celsius|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Eutech offers a wide range of pH meters that measure pH values in various educational, laboratory and industrial applications. These include the pHTestr™10, 20 and 30 pocket testers, portable meters CyberScan Series pH 300, pH 310, pH 11 and pH 110, EcoScan pH 6 and the CyberScan bench meter series 510, 1100, 2100, 1500 and the colour touchscreen research-grade series 6000.